I'm Excited for Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

I'm very cynical when it comes to video games. I enjoy when a game does a lot right, but when there's something I don't like in a game it can often overwrite anything positive, as is the case with games like Skyward Sword or Mario 64. These games do a lot right, but have small annoyances that lead to me hating the game.

When Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee was announced, I was initially quite happy. It has since been a rollercoaster of thoughts, but right now I'm excited. I'm excited that I'll be able to play a properly multiplayer Pokemon game. I'm excited that I'll be able to ride large Pokemon and have Pokemon follow me. And I'm excited to explore Kanto once again.

There are issues with Let's Go, but so many of the initial issues came from mistranslations, including the supposed lack of trading with other players. No Pokemon game is perfect, but the amount of mistranslations that happened with Let's Go lead to a lot of people hating the game before it was even released, and a lot of the reasoning is untrue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when commenting.