The Mega Man 11 Demo is Perfectly Difficult

The demo for Mega Man 11 on the Nintendo Switch was recently released, and it is brutal. It's not to the point of being unfair, at least after you enable the rapid fire option in the control settings. It tends to keep relatively few enemies on screen and it lets you process what's going on.

I've never been huge on Mega Man, but I've always had respect for the series, and even more respect for the people who can actually enjoy the series. Mega Man is always a difficult series to get into, and based on the demo, I don't think that will change.

The demo for Mega Man 11 is incredibly similar to Mega Man 3, to the point where I can't beat any level in Mega Man 3, and I can't finish the demo in Mega Man 11. I know many fans of the NES era of games tend to complain about how easy modern games are, but Mega Man 11 is an excellent example that not every game is like that.

Mega Man 11 and its demo is compatible with GameCube controllers using the official adapter. You will want to rebind the buttons to something more usable, however.

I strongly recommend you check out the Mega Man 11 demo. It's a great way to see if the game will be something you can enjoy, because I'm sure the actual game won't be any easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when commenting.